Covid certificate requirement at AIRYOGA
From Monday, September 13, 2021, a valid COVID certificate will be required to attend sporting activities indoors. This measure of the Federal Council is intended to both prevent hospitals from being overstreched and closure of venues. It is expected to apply until January 22, 2022.
The exception for weekly yoga classes in fixed groups with a maximum of 30 people, communicated by the Swiss Yoga Association SYV on September 9, 2021, has been clarified in the meantime by the BAG/BASPO, whereby the Covid certificate requirement also applies to AIRYOGA.
Therefore we have to introduce the Covid certificate requirement for all yoga classes in both AIRYOGA studios.
Also for workshops at AIRYOGA a certificate - valid on the date of the workshop - is mandatory.
However you do not need to wear a mask in the studios any more.
To keep the administrative load as simple as possible, we ask you to send us your Covid certificate as soon as possible by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will register your certificate in our booking system, so that you do not have to present it each time you come to AIRYOGA.
But please be patient and understand that there might be some waiting time at the reception.
For now, and especially as the colder weather will come, we will keep our Corona protection measures in the AIRYOGA studios in order to protect our community and to create as safe environment as possible.
This is what AIRYOGA continues to do for your safety:
- We only allow 70% of the maximum class capacity to offer more space and distance between the mats
- Our air purifiers with hepa filters are on during yoga classes
- We regularly air the studio and yoga rooms
- We protect our reception staff with plexiglass screens
- We do not offer snacks and drinks yet
In return, we kindly ask you to respect these recommendations in the AIRYOGA studios:
- Arrive 15 minutes before class at the earliest - if possible already dressed in your training clothes
- When entering the studio, clean your hands with the disinfectant available at the AIRYOGA reception.
- Do not attend a yoga class in case you feel ill or you suffer from symptoms of illness
If you are not able to visit our live classes you can still find pre-recorded yoga classes with AIRYOGA teachers anytime in our AIRYOGA Online video library, so that you can practise independently of time and place.
We sense that the Covid certificate requirement will challenge our society even more. Let us all practice tolerance and understanding and stay united in heart as one community.
We are looking forward to your visit at AIRYOGA.