New at AIRYOGA?
You have never practiced at AIRYOGA and you would like to start? Here are some tips and insights that will be helpful for you:
- At AIRYOGA you can start taking classes any time, even if you don't have any yoga experience yet.
- All classes are listed on our schedule. The levels are distinguished. For every class, you will also find the language in which it is taught.
- For beginners/newcomers we recommend our basic yoga classes. You will find these on the online schedule, by selecting Für Einsteiger (for newcomers) from the drop down menu.
- As a general rule, we don't ask you to make a reservation for class. However, we do recommend that you previously book your spot in the class - especially for evening and weekend classes, which tend to have a higher number of attendance. If you are a new customer, you can address your reservation request via email to email@example.com. We will see to it that your spot in the desired class is being kept for you.
As soon as you have your valid AIRYOGA membership, you will be able to book via our convenient online reservation system or through AIRYOGA iPhone/iPad App or Android App.
- In order for you to get familiar with the AIRYOGA variety and try different classes, we offer a trial pass for CHF 75.-. This allows you to take three classes of your choice within the time frame of one month. However, you can also purchase single entries for specific classes (drop in), whenever you want.
- All memberships or single classes are to be purchased at the front desk before the class. You can pay cash or by using your debit or credit card (Mastercard, VISA).
- Please arrive about 15 minutes before class starts. Bring comfortable workout clothes (such as tshirt, sweatpants etc. Yoga is practiced barefoot), and a towel if you wish to shower afterwards (showers are at your disposal in the changing room).
Yoga mats are available at the studio and free of charge.