Ayurvedic tongue grater made of copper
It's an important part of the ayurvedic system and yogic mouth sanitation, to scrap your tongue after brushing teeth every morning to get rid of the morning tongue film. This special grater is made of copper, which features to bind toxic substances in the Ayurvedic system.
Pros for a copper tongue grater:
· keeps you healthy by removing leftovers, germinal and germs
· reduces caries and periodontosis and additional inflammation in your mouth space
· gives you a re-freshing breath
· improves your sense of taste
· improves the function of your salivary
After you finished scrapping, clean your tongue grater and dry it well to keep atmospheric corrosion away.